Live Video Exam, yes Please!
Patients can now perform spirometry and oximetry test remotely with the full support in real-time of the HCP (Health Care Professional).
This is a step ahead of the traditional home care solutions where the patient is not supervised during the test. Definitely the new gold standard in Remote Patient Monitoring
EASY TO USE
The patient will be coached by the HCP before and during the test, as in a routine face-to-face visit. The tests are started and ended remotely, without the patient needing to do anything other than blow.
NO PRIVACY ISSUE
Peer-to-Peer communication is protected by end-to-end encrypt. Only shared between patient’s Smartphone and Doctor’s PC.
WHAT IS NEEDED
- A personal spirometer: Spirobank Smart or Spirobank Oxi
- A Smartphone (iOS and Android) with internet connection, webcam, microphone and speakers
- MIR Spirobank App istalled (always free of charge)
- A Windows PC with internet connection, webcam, microphone and speakers
- Live Video Exam software installed (free trial now available)
COUNTLESS ADVANTAGES, including
- Reduce office operational expenses of a traditional face to face visit.
- Reduce time (and cost) to travel to patient’s home or employees’ workplace.
- Reduce contamination risks
- Reduce geographical barriers
- Live Consultation is available everywhere with a PC and an internet connection.
- Medical Supervision increase patient cooperation and understanding of spirometry test. This is essential in obtaining optimal test results.
STEP 1 – SCHEDULE A MEETING
The Health Care Professional (HCP) schedules a meeting directly from MIR Live Video Exam App, selecting any Patient from the database.
STEP 2 – START THE VIDEO EXAM
Patient taps on start Live Video Exam directly from MIR Spirobank App.
HCP starts the test on the Live Video Exam App on PC.
STEP 3 – COACHING
Live Medical Supervision increase patient cooperation and understanding of spirometry test.
This is essential in obtaining optimal test results.
STEP 4 – TEST
The tests are started and ended remotely, without the patient needing to do anything other than blow. Test entirely supervised by the HCP. Patient needs only to focus on the test.
STEP 5 – ARCHIVE
HCP can edit notes and add comments such as a therapeutic plan for the patient. Notes and comments are automatically saved in a PDF file along with the test results. The PDF file is stored by default on both Medical and Patient Apps.
Visit the LIVE VIDEO EXAM software page, for details about available languages and system requirements.