#MIRtogether with Lamirau Technologies: the first respiratory telemedicine network in France
Langlade, France. Q&A session with Mr. Denis Camps, founder and CEO of LAMIRAU Technologies.
Q. What is the main business of your Company, your mission and achievements
A. Lamirau Technologies has 3 main activities:
– We develop some medical and telemedicine applications in the respiratory area,
– We integrate third party medical devices with our technologies,
– We chose MIR as our parner for Spirometry, and represent MIR complete range of products in France and in the francophone African countries.
Our main development project is the Pneumotel network: The first French respiratory telemedicine network with more than 1000 patients connected. It is dedicated to lung transplantations, COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis and other respiratory pathologies. The first version of the network started in 2008, where patient used a Spirotel sending its data to Winspiro Pro software via a data server. Since 2015, the project made 2 majors updates with a new version proposing the Spirobank Smart integration, with Android and iOS Apps and a full web portal for medical teams which permits to visualize trends, curves, set some alarms and make a powerful patient monitoring.
From 2015, we received more than 200 000 transmissions.
We also developed 2 other applications:
– PneumoPharma: In France, Pharmacists have the authorization to perform respiratory screening. Paired to an asthma survey of the CNAM (French National Health Insurance Fund), we develop an application for Android and iOS where Pharmacists can perform a simple Spirometry screening.
– PneumoConnect: In France, Physiotherapists perform the Respiratory Rehabilitation with patients. To do that, we developed an application for Android and iOS to perform a simple spirometry with the Spirobank Smart.